Link-Stash for 13/12/2015
The bi-weekly Link Stash, with some Links I found over the week.
Nice way to add a Feedback Box to your static blog.
- POUND - REVERSE-PROXY AND LOAD-BALANCER
It hasn’t to be nginx all the time ;)
- H2O - the optimized HTTP/2 server
Nice little HTTP/2 Server.
- ngx_mruby by matsumoto-r
Ruby for nginx, will use it maybe for work.
- LaTeX Boilerplates · Plain-text Document Production System
I really like LaTeX and this looks really usefull.
- Minio Cloud Storage
Nice go client to work with S3 storage.
- Get HTTPS for free!
You want to use let’s encrypt, don’t like the client? Maybe you like this one.
- Static Site Generator - Nikola
Yet another Static Site Generator.
Sounds pretty neat, but seems useless as soon IRC3 is released and used.
- nylas/N1 · GitHub
- The Void (Linux) distribution
This seems to be the next Linux Distro I want to use on my workstation. Sorry Arch.
- Sidefari - Web Browsing Companion for Safari
Pretty Cool on the iPad, to website next to each other. Real multitasking.
- falconindy/cower · GitHub
Seems like a good alternative to yaourt.
- A Modern, Concurrent Web Server for Ruby - Puma
Puma looks like a webserver I want to use for my Ruby Webapps.
- weblog.sh - hosted blogging from the command-line
This Time I have so much blogging Tools on my list.
- FeedReader - RSS desktop client
Nice RSS client. Seems cool.
- uMurmur by umurmur
A Mumble Server implementation for small hardware.
- iocage - A FreeBSD jail manager
The jail manager I’ve been waiting for.
A Minecraft Server written in C++, finally a fast Minecraft Server.
Run a program if a file changes, simple and useful.
- Unicorn – The ultimate CPU emulator
Some cool CPU emulator.
All of my links can be found on my Pinboard