Link-Stash for 19/06/2017
The weekly Link Stash, with some Links I found over the week. Sorry for the delay, but ruby is killing me again. Most time I spend getting my toolchain running instead of making a cool link list for you guys. So trying to make it again, this time I hope i can make it ;)
- DHCP Server for windows
Sometimes you need a DHCP Server on your Windows Machine.
- Little Finger
It seems that there is a market for this kind of software.
- etsy/opsweekly: On call alert classification and reporting
This seems very useful to get a grip and insight on your on call alert schedule.
- github/octodns: Tools for managing DNS across multiple providers
You mostly want to keep your DNS records the same on all systems and mostly want only one tool to set them all.
- pch/welder: 🔥Set up your Linux server with plain shell scripts
if all you need is a shell script and ansible is too much.
- Micro - Home
A nice, one-binary editor that is easy and extensible.
- Home | TLS Inspector
Nice to get a view on certs if you using a iPhone.
- BlackArch Linux - Penetration Testing Distribution
If you like Arch but need Kali Linux.
- Scrapy | A Fast and Powerful Scraping and Web Crawling Framework
Grepping your website with style and python.
- selfie by cksystemsteaching
A little fun MIPS project.
- GitLab.com / runbooks · GitLab
Some nice tools that can save your live if disaster strikes
- info-beamer.com - Digital Signage made better
Make your raspberry pi to a personal info screen, also put it up in your company. Nice.
- Decent Security
If you need some serious computer advice.
A nice graphical Disassembler for your Mac, looks really nice and cool.
All of my links can be found on my Pinboard